This course focuses on equipping participants with the necessary professional skills required to do their job effectively, contributing to their own, their boss’s and organisation’s success. During this course participants with will work through a series of discussions, demonstrations and case studies that will enhance their learning experience and show in detail how to optimise ‘best practice’ PA management skills.
After completion of this course participants should be able to :
- Understand how their role as Executive Secretary, PA, Administrator or Office Manager contributes to organisational success, build an effective work team, plan and coordinate workflow and productivity.
- Become a change champion and manage change effectively
- Interact with people in ways which reinforce positive working relationships
- Manage personal emotions and stress
- Manage conflict, difficult situations and people with ease
- Deliver presentations to small groups with maximum effect
- Recruit, select and induct new staff who will work effectively with your team
Who should to attend
Administrative professionals, including executive secretaries, administrative assistants, secretaries who have done management Skills for Administrative Professional course and other members of the administrative support staff who need to expand their management skills so they can better support their organisation and enhance their careers.